RingGo Help centre

What zones do Market Trader Permits apply to?

You are able to apply for a Central Bedfordshire Council Market Trader Permit at the following zones:

  • Ashton Square Market Traders (8872)
  • Duncombe Drive Market Traders (8873)


Article Id: 36055

Article Last Updated at: 04 Dec 13 16:56

Category: Central Beds Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.


How do I apply for a Market Trader permit?

What is the cost of a Market Trader Permit session?