RingGo Help centre

What documentation do I include with my Market Traders Permit application?

You must demonstrate that you are allowed to trade at the markets in Dunstable or Leighton Buzzard. To successfully support your application, you must attach signed and written confirmation of your trading agreement from the Market Manger to your application.

Article Id: 36058

Article Last Updated at: 05 Nov 13 13:04

Category: Central Beds Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.


What is the cost of a Market Trader Permit session?

How do I change the vehicle on my Resident Permit?