RingGo Help centre

What zones do Resident Permits apply to?

You are able to apply for a Central Bedfordshire Council Resident Permit at the following zones:

  • Springfield Road, Linslade (8880)
  • Central Linslade (8884)
  • Prince Regent, Dunstable (8883)
  • Icknield Street, Dunstable (8885)
  • Saffron Road, Biggleswade (8886)
  • Grasmere Close, Flitwick (8881)

For a more detailed breakdown of each applicable zone, visit the Central Bedfordshire Council website.

Article Id: 62027

Article Last Updated at: 04 Dec 13 17:18

Category: Central Beds Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.


How do I apply for a Resident Permit?

What is the price of a Resident Permit?