You can opt-in and opt-out of two optional text messages upon registration, first use and any time afterwards via your RingGo parking account. The text message options offered by RingGo are:
- SMS Summary - sent once payment has been made giving you a full breakdown of your session
- SMS Reminder - sent 10 minutes before the session ends
To amend your SMS Settings, follow the below instructions:
- Login to RingGo.
- Click 'Account' in the top right corner and select 'Settings' from the dropdown menu.
- Under SMS Settings, select or deselect the text messages you do/do not wish to receive.
- Click 'Save' to apply the changes.
This action will take immediate effect so that the next time you park with the RingGo parking service you will no longer receive these texts. You can also amend your text settings from the 'Account' pages of our mobile apps.
Text message fees may vary by parking location. Any applicable SMS fees will be displayed when searching a location using our Parking Locator tool.