If you have a preferred vehicle set then by default this will be auto-filled on the 'Duration/Vehicle' entry page when using our mobile apps. When parking, if this is different from the vehicle you are parking you can amend the vehicle by tapping 'Vehicles' on the same page. The selected vehicle will always be displayed on the 'Payment/Summary' page of the app and must be reviewed, to be deemed correct, prior to entering your three digit CV2 (security) code and tapping 'Pay for parking to start now'.
You must also set a preferred vehicle with RingGo to use our Text to Park service. The preferred vehicle will always be parked by default when you do not submit a vehicle registration within any text request.
You are able to set or remove the preferred vehicle option from the 'My Vehicles' page and editing the relevant vehicle. To access your listed vehicles and apply any changes, simply follow the below instructions:
- Login to RingGo.
- Click 'Account' in the top right corner of the page.
- Select 'Vehicles' from the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Edit' (pencil and pad) icon to the far right of the vehicle.
- Tick the 'Preferred Vehicle' option and click 'Save' to apply the changes.
- A mobile phone icon will now be displayed next to the vehicle to indicate that this is your preferred vehicle.
Alternatively, the preferred vehicle can be just as easily set (once logged in to your account) from our Text to Park page by selecting the vehicle from the dropdown menu at the top of the page and saving!
The preferred vehicle setting will not have any influence over all other payment channels nor the active vehicle on a permit session.