There are three types of callers the Fast-Track option is applicable to:
1. Customers calling from a mobile number which is withheld or has the caller ID withdrawn. If RingGo cannot detect the number you are calling from you will be required to enter your mobile number followed by PIN or last four digits of your stored payment card before being able to proceed with the booking process.
2. Customers who call from a landline (i.e., the landline is their registered telephone number). When you call RingGo from a landline you will hear: "To Fast-Track, enter your four digit RingGo PIN or to skip this option, please enter your mobile number followed by the hash (#) key". Once the mobile number and PIN have been correctly entered, the necessary details will be retrieved against the landline account and you can proceed to park as normal.
3. Customers who have a mobile registered with RingGo but are not able to call from the mobile device (i.e., you have low battery or have lost the mobile phone) and make the call from a landline number instead. If the landline number has not been used previously, you will hear: "To Fast-Track, please enter your mobile number followed by the hash (#) key". Once the mobile number and PIN have been correctly entered, the necessary details will be retrieved against your regular mobile account and you can proceed to park as normal.
As an alternative to your PIN, you can also enter the last four digits of your stored payment card to Fast-Track.
If you do not wish to keep entering the PIN/last four digits of your payment each time you call, as in any one of the above examples, you can choose to skip the PIN option by simply following these instructions:
- Login to RingGo.
- Click 'Account' in the top right corner of the page and select 'Settings' from the dropdown menu.
- Under the 'Skip PIN option' tick to confirm that you wish to apply this setting and 'Save'.
The next time you call us from your registered landline number or after entering your mobile number, you will no longer be required to provide your PIN and will instead proceed straight through to the booking process.