Once your Resident Visitor Permit (RVP) application has been authorised, you can purchase visitor parking sessions with RingGo in one of three ways:
- Mobile app
Further details on each of these methods are listed below. You will need to specify details, such as the vehicle registation number (VRN) / licence plate of your visitor's verhicle.
You must have downloaded the RingGo app to your mobile phone and have a registered account with RingGo. Under the 'Permits' option on the home page, select your Resident Visitor Permit and complete the on-screen booking form through to payment notification.
- Login to myRingGo using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or password, you can reset it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- Under the 'My Permit Applications' heading, click 'Book a Parking Permit’. Alternatively, select 'Park' on the black navigation panel, select the option to park using your Resident Visitor Permit, and click ‘Next’.
- Select your vehicle (or add a new one). Choose the duration of the session and click 'Next'.
- Select a payment card (or add a new payment card – up to a maximum of three payment cards can be stored with RingGo). Click 'Next' when finished.
- To finalise your transaction, you should first read the summary of your session to ensure all the details displayed are correct based on your requirements. If they are, click ‘Pay’. Enter the three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of your payment card and once again accept the Terms and Conditions before clicking 'Pay'. Please note that if you are enrolled in a 3-D secure scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode you may be asked for additional password information at this point.
- After payment has been successful, confirmation will be displayed on-screen. If you would like a VAT receipt, click ‘Print a VAT receipt’ and one will be emailed to you in PDF format. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the home page.
Call the Permit Booking Line on 020 3046 0005 from your registered telephone number(s) and follow the instructions given. All sessions will begin immediately from the time payment is made.
Visitor sessions can be purchased in advance online or via our mobile apps whereas all bookings by phone will begin immediately.