Once your visitor permit application has been authorised, you can purchase visitor parking sessions with RingGo in one of three ways:
- Mobile App
Further details on each of these methods are listed below. You will need to specify details, such as the vehicle registation number (VRN) / licence plate of your visitor's verhicle.
- You must have downloaded the RingGo app to your mobile phone and have a registered account with RingGo.
- Under the 'Book Now' option on the homepage, select the option to purchase a session using your Resident Visitor Permit.
- Complete the on-screen booking form through to payment notification.
- Access myRingGo and click 'Login' on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Log in using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you don't know your RingGo PIN or Password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your junk/spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- In the list of parking permit applications you have for Hammersmith & Fulham, locate the permit application you wish to use for this session.
- Scroll to the right and click the green money icon in the 'Purchase' column.
- Your location will be pre-set based on your home address.
- Select your vehicle, choose the duration of the session, and click 'Next'.
- Select an existing payment card or select the 'Add a new payment card' option and supply the required details (up to a maximum of three payment cards can be stored with RingGo).
- Click 'Next' when finished.
- To finalise your transaction, you should first read the summary on the right-hand side of the screen to ensure all the details displayed are correct. If they are, click 'Pay'.
- Enter the three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of your payment card and click 'Pay'. If you are enrolled on a 3-D secure scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode you may be asked for additional password information at this point.
- After you've paid, confirmation will be displayed on-screen. If you would like a VAT receipt, click 'Print a VAT receipt' and one will be emailed to you in PDF format. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the home page.
- Ring 020 3046 0170 from your registered telephone number.
- Listen to the voice prompts and input the information as requested.
- All sessions will begin immediately from the time you make your payment.