You are able to manage your vehicles either online or using the 'Vehicles' menu in our mobile apps.
To edit your vehicle details online, login to RingGo, click 'Account' in the top right corner of the page and select 'Vehicles' from the drop-down menu. You can then add, edit, or delete any vehicle by following these instructions:
Adding a vehicle
- Under the 'My Vehicles' heading, click 'Add a vehicle'.
- Enter the vehicle registration, colour, make and vehicle type.
- Click 'Save'.
Editing an existing vehicle
When editing an existing vehicle you are only able to amend the make, colour and vehicle type. The vehicle registration cannot be amended. If you no longer require that vehicle stored against your vehicle list, you must delete the vehicle.
To amend the details on an existing vehicle, perform the following:
- Click the 'Edit' (pencil and pad) icon displayed next to the vehicle description you wish to amend.
- Use the drop-down menus to set the make, colour and type of vehicle
- Click 'Save'.
Deleting an existing vehicle
- Click the 'Delete' (red cross) icon to the far right of the vehicle description.
- Click 'Yes' on the displayed prompt for that vehicle to be permanently removed from your RingGo account.
Active Permit Vehicle
If you have a RingGo permit and you want to amend the vehicle on it, you will need to use the 'Change vehicle(s) on session / permit' option beneath the 'My Vehicles' heading to amend the active permit vehicle(s). Adding, editing or deleting vehicles from the 'My Vehicles' page will not make any changes to an existing RingGo permit.
Preferred/Default Vehicle Option
The 'Preferred vehicle' option offered when adding a new vehicle or editing an existing vehicle will set this vehicle to be the default vehicle when using our Text to Park service. This does not have any effect on the vehicle(s) stored on an existing RingGo permit. If you want to amend a vehicle on an active permit, you will still be required to change the active permit vehicle as described above.