This is dependent on where you are parking and what the parking operators rules allow. RingGo offer permit parking with the following Rail and Private operators:
Red Funnel (Triangle, Southampton) - up to three vehicles can be stored against the permit.
Chiltern Railways (Beaconsfield Station Car Park at Beaconsfield/2616 and Leamington Spa Station Approach at Leamington Spa/2623 only) - up to three vehicles can be stored against the permit.
For locations that only offer one vehicle to be actively stored against the permit, you must ensure that you manually amend the vehicle each time you intend to park another vehicle prior to arrival.
To amend the active vehicle(s) against your permit, simply follow these instructions:
- Login to myRingGo using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- Click 'Help' in the top right corner of the page.
- Under the Popular Questions heading, select Change vehicle(s) on session / permit.
- Select the relevant permit using the dropdown menu.
- Highlight the existing vehicle(s) you wish active against the permit from the 'My RingGo vehicles' menu or use the vehicle 1/2/3 columns to add a new vehicle.
- Click 'Next' to apply the changes.
To note; you must ensure that you make any vehicle changes (up to the maximum allowed) each time you park a different vehicle. Failure to do so will mean you are liable to receiving a parking fine.
You should also note that although you can potentially store more than one vehicle against your RingGo permit, this only entitles you to one parking space.